Saturday, December 4, 2010

worst way to miss someone

We are afraid to care too much; for fear that the other person does not care at all.

Love hurts when you break up with someone. It hurts even more when someone breaks up with you. But love hurts the most when the person you love has no idea what so ever.

I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.

Should I smile cause were friends, or should I cry cause that’s all well ever gonna be.

Cherish the person you love, never tell lies or attempt to hurt them because you won’t know how important they are until they are out of your life…


The worst way to miss someone is when they are right beside you and yet you know you can never have them.

I don’t want to say I miss you, though deep inside I do, coz I’m afraid you might see thru and know how much fear I have of losing someone like you.

It takes a minute to have a crush, an hour to like someone, and a day to love someone, but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.


If you love something, set it free if it comes back, it was meant to be. If it continues to fly, let it soar, have faith that God has something better in store.

Cell phones can be irritating sometimes. You always have to reload, recharge every now and then. Messages are delayed. But there’s one thing I love about it. It connects me to you!

You’ll know that you miss someone very much when every time you think of that person, your heart breaks into pieces and just a quick “Hello” from that person can bring the broken pieces back.


An angel asked me a reason why I care for you so much. I told her I care for you so much coz there’s no reason not to.

No comments:

Post a Comment