Thursday, December 16, 2010

Loving you was my favorite mistake

  • would give up everything for one moment with you; for one moment is better than a lifetime of not knowing you
  • Loving you was my favorite mistake
  • Our sweetest songs are those that tell of the saddest thoughts
  • What happens when he's your prince charming, but you're not his cinderella?
  • In my dreams you're mine forever
  • Pleasure of love lasts but a moment, Pain of love lasts a lifetime
  • The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else
  • If you love me, let me know. If not, please gently let me go
  • You can't buy love, but you can pay heavily for it
  • I'm afraid to love afraid to love so fast, because every time I fall in love it never seems to last
  • Its hard to pretend you love someone when you don't but its harder to pretend that you don't love someone when you really do
  • The worst feeling in the world is giving all the love you have and knowing it will never be returned
  • When a boy sweeps you off your feet, he's in the perfect position to drop you on your ass
  • It's funny how a person can break your heart, and you can still love them with all the little pieces
  • My heart bleeds no more since turning to stone

No comments:

Post a Comment