Wednesday, December 15, 2010

broken heart

  • As soon as forever is through, I'll be over you
  • The best way to mend a broken heart is time and girlfriends
  • Cry as I may these tears won’t wash you away
  • Listen to your heart before you tell him goodbye
  • We always ignore the ones who adore us, and adore the ones who ignore us
  • Tears are words the hard can't express
  • The hardest to do is waking up without you.
  • He taught me how to love, but not how to stop
  • Breaking up is just like having the worst nightmare after having the best dream
  • True love is when you shed a tear and still want him
  • The times we were happy together are worth the times I cry alone
  • Real loss only occurs when you lose something you love more than yourself
  • It's amazing how someone can break your heart and you can still love them with all the little pieces
  • Wherever you are, you'll always be in my heart
  • I hate the stars because I look at the same ones as you do, without you

No comments:

Post a Comment