Saturday, December 4, 2010

Hope we can be like that.

Can you see me? no? Turn around, can you see me now? no? Turn again, can you see me now? I can see you because you have a special place in my heart!

When it rains,
You don’t see the sun,
But it’s there.
Hope we can be like that.
We don’t always see each other,But we will always be there for one another.

It must have been a rainy day when you were born..Heaven was crying ‘cus it lost its most beautiful angel!

Somewhere, someone dreams of your smile and finds your presence in life so worthwhile. So when you are lonely, remember it’s true that someone, somewhere, is thinking of you.

Enter PIN code…
Enter PIN code… L,
Enter PIN code …LO
Enter PIN code…LOV
Enter PIN Code LOVE…
Wait…
PIN Accepted…
Welcome
; ^ U ^; to my *HeArT*….

You must be a good runner
Because you are always running in my mind,
You must be a good thief
Because you have stolen my heart,
And I am always a bad shooter
Because I Miss You Always…

What is love? Those who don’t like it call it responsibility. Those who play with it call it a game. Those who don’t have it call it a dream. Those who understand it call it destiny. And me, I call it YOU.

Dont love a friend lik a flower,
bCoz a flower dies in season.
Love dem lik a river,
bCuz a river flows forever..

There are moments in life when you miss someone so much that you just want to pick them from your dreams and hug them for real! Hope you dream of that special someone.

Giving someone all your love is never an assurance that they will love you back. Do not expect love in return; just wait for it to grow in their heart. But if it does not, be content that it grew in yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment