Sunday, December 5, 2010

Why do we close our eyes when we sleep

Why do we close our eyes when we sleep – when we dream, when we kiss? This is because the most precious thing in the world is unseen.

When I close my eyes I see you!

I would cross a thousand oceans just to hold you tight. I would climb a thousand mountains just to be with you every single night. Darling I miss you so much.

Sometimes the world gives me so many reasons to hate it but whenever it happens I just stop & think of you and say: How can I hate this world when you are a part of it

Set a place for me in your heart and not in your mind for the mind easily forgets but the heart always remembers. I love you.

The only regret I have is not knowing you since the day I was born – so that

I will be able to spend my ENTIRE life with you.

I would never be tired of you even if I am with you all day long. In fact I grow to like you a little more every day. I love you.

When you love someone truly, you don’t look for faults, you don’t look for answers, you don’t look for mistakes. Instead, you fight the mistakes, you accept the faults and overlook the excuses.

I love my eyes when you look into them; I love my name when you say it; I love my heart when you love it; I love my life when you are in it.

I searched through books & leafed through cards; For words that would convey, what I had in my heart, but when I sat down to write, all I can write was….I Love you

I finally got my past, present and future tenses correct today. I loved you. I love you. I will love you forever!

My heart for you will never break. My smile for you will never fade. My love for you will never end. I love you!

You know I wish I can be with you every day for 8 days a week and 25 hrs a day. I never seem to get enough of you.

If I were a tear in your eye I would roll down to your lips. But if you were a tear in my eye I would never cry as I would be afraid to lose you!

No comments:

Post a Comment