Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I was on a ship thinking of you.

I was on a ship thinking of you.

When I looked down, I dropped a tear in the ocean.

Then I promised myself that until someone finds it.

I will not forget you…

I hide my tears when I say your name,

But the pain in my heart is still the same

Although I Smile n Seem Care free,
there is no one in the world who misses u more than ME!

Some broken hearts, may never mend,
Some memories may never end,

Some wet tears may never dry,
But my love for you will never die…

I loved you once,

You loved me not,

I loved you twice,

But then I thought,

You don’t love me,

And never will,

But even so,

I love you still!!!

My eyes are hurting coz I can’t C U.
My arms are empty coz I can’t hug U.
My lips are cold coz I can’t kiss U.
My heart is breaking coz I’m not with U!

Love will fly if held too lightly.
Love will die if held too tightly.
How should I hold you?
How do I know?
Whether I am still keeping you

Or am I letting you go…

Remember me and bear in mind
a faithful girl is hard to find
this is always good and true
so don’t go changing old for new!

Love is as much of an object as an obsession,

Everybody wants it everybody seeks it,

But few ever achieve it,

Those who do,

Will cherish it,

Be lost in it & among all,

Will never ever forget it.

Summer rain wash away
And I’m gonna be ok
All the pain gone away
Find a way make a change
Tomorrow brings another day
For you and I to love…
For you and I to walk away

No comments:

Post a Comment