Friday, October 3, 2008

LOVE SMS

*Talk 2 me when i’m bored,
kiss me when i’m sad,
hug me when i cry,
care 4 me when i die,
love me when i’m still alive.

*I have no regrets.
I will never regret loving someone
because the feeling of love for five minutes
is greater than an eternity of hurt.

*Lovely roses and Lovely you..
and Lovely r the things u do..
but the loveliest is the friendship of the two
….one is ME and other is YOU.

*Don’t love a friend like a flower,
Because a flower dies in season.
Love them like a river,
Because a river flows forever..

*I have liked many but loved very few.
Yet no-one has been as sweet as U.
I would stand and wait in the worlds longest queue.
Just for the pleasure of a moment with U.

*Life is 4 living, I Live 4 U.
Songs r 4 singing, I Sing 4 U.
Love is 4 caring, I Care 4 U.
Angels r 4 keeping, Can I keep U…?

*Love isn't a decision, it's a feeling.
If we could decide who to love, then,
life would be much simpler, but then less magical.

*A candle may melt and its fire may die,
but the love you have given me,
will always stay as a flame in my heart.


* MOHABBAT** ** Means **


M=Manzil
O=Omeed
H=Hasraten
A=Aarzoo
B=Bandagi
B=Becheni
A=Aashqie
T=Taqdeer

* Love is like swallowing hot chocolate, it takes you by surprise at firts, but keeps you warm for a long time

* My love for you is a journey, starting at forever and ending at never

* Love is hard and ll always be, but remember some1 luvs u and that 1 is ME

* Love at first sight is easy to understand; it's when two people have been looking at each other for a lifetime that it becomes a miracle

* LOVE is the medicine for ny kind of pain but be sure.... There is no medicine in the world from the pain given by LOVE

* Love is strong yet delicate.
It can be broken.
To truly love is to understand this.
To be in love is to respect this.

* YU ARE miee true love, but it alwayz seems to meee dat yu r not loving me y, n yu loving sum other person

* i love da y
i love da o
i love da u
put dem together
and i love 'you'

* No one is too young for love, because love doesn't come from your mind, which knows your age, but from your heart, which knows no age.

* Love is like a cloud... love is like a dream... love is 1 word and everything in between... love is a fairytale come true... Coz I found love when I found U.

* People say you only fall in love once, but when I hear your voice I fall in love all over again

* Always draw a circle around the ones you love, never draw a heart because hearts can be broken, but circles are never ending.

* You showed me how it is to be loved. Now I know what really love is. 1 day we will be together forever. I can't wait to hold you in my arms again.

* I feel something in my heart, it's like a little flame, every time I see you, this flame lights up, this flame is special for you, because I LOVE YOU!

* I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.

* One day youll ask me: whats more important to you, me or your life? ill say my life and youll go and leave without even knowing that you are my life.
=============================================

No comments:

Post a Comment